Coleap is on a mission to make lifelong learning 10x more effective, engaging and accessible. We are building a platform to enable thousands of quality learning communities to emerge. We aim to foster life-changing step-changes for 100 million learners by 2030.
Your mission at Coleap
Our ambition is huge and we are searching for equally ambitious people to help us build a truly generational company. As our VP of Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring our creators and learners have a world-class experience through Coleap. This includes overseeing Operations, User Success, Community Management and working with cross-functional teams to ensure we hit our ambitious targets
🎨 What you will be doing
- Building a world-class team of Creator Success & Community Managers, ultimately responsible for the 11-star experience we provide to creators and learners
- Work directly with Coleap’s top tier creators (usually founders/C-levels/VPs at break-out tech companies) to conceptualise, market and run world-class online learning experiences
- Develop processes/templates and collaborate closely with our Creator Success & Marketing teams to help the world’s best operators to set up and run courses that will eventually be their main revenue stream
- Devise and oversee learner support processes that help deliver an inspiring learner experience, working hand-in-hand with our Head of Education
- Shape our product roadmap with our Product, Growth and Education teams to ensure we stay focused on providing an excellent service to all of our users
- We’re looking for someone who has the ability & ambition to grow into a C-level position
🔎 Who we are looking for
- You have 5+ years of experience in consulting or a high-performing tech startup
- You have experience in service design, i.e. the ability to tie together human, digital, and physical interactions over time to create a truly differentiated user experience
- You excel at project management and setting up scalable processes that coordinate workflows across multiple teams & stakeholders and ultimately guarantee a great user experience
- You care deeply about the importance of access and engagement in education and have ideas about how to develop it
- You have a led high performing teams before and can hire a world-class team of operators and community experts
- You will do whatever it takes to help creators grow their courses - from thinking outside of the box to getting your hands dirty
- Ideally: you have experience running bootcamps, education programs, or other types of courses
💖 What is waiting for you
- A meaningful mission, a global vision and the opportunity to help millions of people around the world build a fulfilling career. Coleap aims to redefine the way lifelong learning operates, and you'll have a chance to mould our trajectory
- Ownership: this is day 1 on our 50-year mission. You'll get to define and drive some of Coleap's most strategic initiatives
- A well-funded venture: we’ve raised several millions from top VCs and angels (unannounced)
- Competitive salary & equity: we pride ourselves on ensuring that you have significant stakes in the company you are building and are fairly compensated for the great work you do
- Remote-first culture: work flexibly from anywhere in a team that cares deeply about each other
🤟 Handy info
We are hiring within anywhere GMT+/-3 and use remote.com for our team contracts.
- Phone screen - Get to know each other and understand our respective goals/expectations (30 mins)
- Case study - 1 hour scenario task, plus 1 hour presentation and discussion with some of our team (2 hours)
- Test drive - You spend a couple of days with us (remotely) and work on something Coleap related to get a close-to-reality feel for the role and our team (2 days)
📲 We want to hear from you!
If you're excited about the position, get in touch over e-mail (email@example.com) with a short introduction of yourself and examples of your work, or you can apply here. We can't wait to hear from you!
PS: Please see everything here as a guide for the kinds of things we are looking for - we know that no candidate is ever perfect for the role and that there will be people out there who bring things to the table we haven't even thought of yet (and are super excited by this!). If you feel like your profile is close to this description but doesn't tick every box, please don't be afraid to apply