Coleap is on a mission to make lifelong learning 10x more engaging, accessible and effective.
We are building a platform to enable 1,000s of quality learning communities to be created. We aim to leverage life-changing step-changes for 100 million learners by 2030.
Your mission at Coleap
Our ambition is high and we are searching for like-minded folks to help us on this journey. Our engineering team will be responsible for building a platform that makes this vision a reality, with great UX, performance and robustness.
As an early Product Engineer in our team, you will have the possibility (and agency) to shape how we do things, the culture and the technology direction while creating a great experience for our creators and learners.
PS: Please see everything here as a guide for the kinds of things we are looking for - we know that no candidate is ever perfect for the role and that there will be people out there who bring things to the table we haven't even thought of yet (and are super excited by this!). If you feel like your profile is close to this description but doesn't tick every box, please don't be afraid to apply
🔎 What you will be working on
- Build end-to-end features from contributing to our GraphQL API to building UI components
- Implement alerting, monitoring and analytics in our applications
- Build and improve existing data models to support our business logic
- Lead engineering projects that span multiple areas of the product
- Help redefine the future of life long education online
🌳 You may be a fit if you
- Have a product mindset and have the user front and centre in all your technical decisions
- Worked with relational databases
- Love to collaborate and discuss with people with different levels of expertise and perspectives
🛠 Our tech stack
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails for the GraphQL API and Admin panel
- React / Next.js for our frontend, using Tailwind for styling, Storybook, ...
- PostgreSQL and Redis and datastores
- Heroku and Vercel to host and run our applications
- LaunchDarkly to release with confidence
- Github, Notion, Linear, Slack
🤟 Handy info
We are hiring within anywhere within -+3h CET and use remote.com for our team contracts
- Phone call with our CTO to get to know each other and align on expectations
- Technical take home or live activity and review with the engineering team
- Culture and product interview with non-engineering team members
📲 We want to hear from you!
If you're excited about the position, get in touch over e-mail with a short introduction to yourself (email@example.com) or applying here. We look forward to hearing from you!