At Coleap, our mission is to help anyone ignite their full potential through a better way of learning online. To make that possible we are building a social learning platform for continuous upskilling.
Our ambition is huge and we are searching for equally ambitious people to help us build a generationally-significant company. As Learning Strategy and Community Associate, you will actively support our Learner Experience team to transform the expertise of world-class tech operators into engaging learning experiences and lead both community management and operations of our learning communities.
🎨 What you will be doing
- Transform the knowledge and experience of top-tier operators and experts into inspiring, practical, and engaging learning content and activities
- Conduct background research to better understand the domains of the operators and experts we partner with, and contribute towards net-new thinking and synthesis around a topic that makes our offerings more valuable than the experts’ approach on its own
- Engage Coleap Fellows (the “learners” or “members” of our learning communities) through a mixture of automated and high-touch approaches to drive metrics around goal attainment, social connection, and applicability of our insights to their work
- Help track core learning and community metrics and collaborate with our product team to translate earnings and insights into improvements on Coleap’s peer-learning platform
- Run creative experiments to advance our understanding of what it takes to build great learning communities
- Codify learnings and develop guides for both Experts and Fellows to help set better expectations for how to engage with Coleap
🔎 Who we are looking for
- 2+ years of work experience in a high-performing, fast-paced environment - preferably management consulting or a high-growth startup
- You care deeply about making education more effective, engaging, and accessible
- You are naturally curious. You love learning and synthesizing insights about a wide range of topic areas (including those related to leadership, talent, product management, and growth)
- You think in frameworks and enjoy structuring data and processes in ways that are both logical and inspiring for others to follow
- You are able to understand the needs of an audience and communicate with them in ways that make them feel supported and empowered to take action
- You enjoy engaging with interest-based communities online – even better, you’ve helped build or run one
- You have the ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders across product and operations in a remote team setup
- You have the ambition of building a generationally-defining venture for 100s of millions of users, joining as one of the first 20 team members
💖 What is waiting for you
- A meaningful mission, a global vision, and the opportunity to help millions of people around the world build a fulfilling career. Coleap aims to redefine the way lifelong learning operates, and you'll have a chance to shape our trajectory
- Ownership: This is day 1 on our 100-year mission. You will get to define and drive some of Coleap's most strategic initiatives
- Competitive salary & equity: we pride ourselves on ensuring that you have significant stakes in the company. Everyone in Coleap receives equity in the business
- Remote-first culture: work flexibly from anywhere in a team that cares deeply
🤟 Handy info
We are hiring within anywhere GMT+/-3 and use remote.com for our team contracts.
- Phone screen with your future manager or one of Coleap’s co-founders
- Case study with Coleap’s learner experience team and one of Coleap’s co-founders
- Paid work challenge (to be defined)
📲 We want to hear from you!
If you're excited about the position, please apply by completing this short and informal application form. We can't wait to hear from you!
PS: Please see everything here as a guide for the kinds of things we are looking for - we know that no candidate is ever perfect for the role and that there will be people out there who bring things to the table we haven't even thought of yet (and are super excited by this!). If you feel like your profile is close to this description but doesn't tick every box, please don't be afraid to apply.