Coleap is on a mission to make lifelong learning 10x more effective, engaging, and accessible. We are building a platform to enable thousands of quality learning communities to emerge. Our ambition is to foster life-changing step-changes for 100 million learners by 2030.
Your mission at Coleap
Our ambition is huge and we are searching for equally ambitious people to help us build a generationally-significant company. As our Head of Platform & Demand Growth you will be responsible for growing Coleap’s ecosystem of learners.
🎨 What you will be doing
- Working directly with the Co-CEOs to scale Coleap to 100,000s learners by early 2024
- Oversee the design and growth of our learner-facing marketplace, through a mixture of organic and inorganic marketing
- Building and leading a world-class team of marketers and platform leads
- Working closely with our product team to strengthen our existing growth flywheels
- We’re looking for someone with the ability and desire to move up to a VP/C-level position over time
🔎 Who we are looking for
- You have the ambition of building a generationally-defining venture for 100s of millions of users, joining as one of the first 20 team members
- You care deeply about making education more effective, engaging and accessible
- 3+ years leading a platform and/or organic marketing team for a high-performing consumer marketplace, ideally in the education or consumer social space.
- A track record of building high-performance teams from the ground up, ideally a tech startup or scaleup
- Ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders across product, operations and education design
💖 What is waiting for you
- A meaningful mission, a global vision and the opportunity to help millions of people around the world build a fulfilling career. Coleap aims to redefine the way lifelong learning operates, and you'll have a chance to mould our trajectory
- Ownership: this is day 1 on our 100-year mission. You'll get to define and drive some of Coleap's most strategic initiatives
- A well-funded venture: we’re 10 months in, and have raised several millions from top VCs and angels (unannounced)
- Competitive salary & equity: we pride ourselves on ensuring that you have significant stakes in the company
- Remote-first culture: work flexibly from anywhere in a team that cares deeply
🤟 Handy info
We are hiring within anywhere GMT+/-3 and use remote.com for our team contracts.
- Phone screen
- Case study
- Test drive
📲 We want to hear from you!
If you're excited about the position, reach out to our Head of Talent over e-mail (email@example.com) with a short introduction of yourself and examples of your work. You can also apply here. We can't wait to hear from you!
PS: Please see everything here as a guide for the kinds of things we are looking for - we know that no candidate is ever perfect for the role and that there will be people out there who bring things to the table we haven't even thought of yet (and are super excited by this!). If you feel like your profile is close to this description but doesn't tick every box, please don't be afraid to apply