Coleap is on a mission to make lifelong learning 10x more engaging, accessible and effective.
We are building a platform to enable 1,000s of quality learning communities to be created. We aim to leverage life-changing step-changes for 100 million learners by 2030.
Your mission at Coleap
Our ambition is high and we are searching for like-minded folks to help us on this journey. Our engineering team will be responsible for building a platform that makes this vision a reality, with great UX, performance and robustness.
As an early Software Engineer in our team, you will have the possibility (and agency) to shape how we do things, the culture and the technology direction while creating a great experience for our creators and learners.
PS: Please see everything here as a guide for the kinds of things we are looking for - we know that no candidate is ever perfect for the role and that there will be people out there who bring things to the table we haven't even thought of yet (and are super excited by this!). If you feel like your profile is close to this description but doesn't tick every box, please don't be afraid to apply
🔎 What you will be working on
- Build high quality features that will impact learners and creators alike
- Implement alerting, monitoring and analytics in our frontend stack to make sure its performance and resilience and quality are top notch
- Build new reusable components to a high degree of fidelity
- Analyse data and work closely with customers and the team to find new opportunities to address
- Lead technical projects end-to-end
- Integrate with 3rd party vendors
- Help redefine the future of life long education online
🌳 You may be a fit if you
- Have relevant experience on how to design and build state-of-the-art consumer tech products
- You have a track record of implementing complex UIs for all screen sizes
- You have a keen eye for great UX and have a strong web performance mindset
- (extra) You don't shy away from the backend and are interested in building APIs
🛠 Our frontend tech stack
🤟 Handy info
We are hiring within anywhere within -+3h CET and use remote.com for our team contracts.
- Phone call with our CTO to get to know each other and align on expectations
- Technical take home or live activity and review with the engineering team
- Culture and product interview with non-engineering team members
📲 We want to hear from you!
If you're excited about the position, get in touch over e-mail with a short introduction to yourself (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!