At Coleap, our mission is to help anyone ignite their full potential through a better way of learning online. Our learning communities combine (a) real-world projects that help participants translate learnings into their day-to-day, (b) reliable frameworks co-designed with industry experts, and (c) peer collaboration for maximised accountability, feedback and emotional support.
🎨 What you will be doing
Working on a range of projects to bring the Coleap team’s and experts’ insights to life, through e.g.:
- Long-form articles or newsletter pieces
- Short written pieces, e.g. Linkedin posts, Twitter threads
🔎 Who we are looking for
Core selection criteria include:
- A track record of concise and eye-catching writing, both in long and short formats (articles, newsletter, LI posts, Twitter threads)
- Mission alignment: a passion for building a better way of learning online is key
- Reliability: you have the ability to organise your time effectively and deliver on time
- You can dedicate 30%+ of their time from early November
- You have written on topics that relate to -or are adjacent to- learning communities (e.g. social, education, dating, etc).
💖 What is waiting for you
- A meaningful mission, a global vision and the opportunity to help millions of people around the world build a fulfilling career. Coleap aims to redefine the way lifelong learning operates, and you'll have a chance to mould our trajectory
- Join a team of mission-driven, supportive entrepreneurs
- Remote-first culture: work flexibly from anywhere in a team that cares deeply
- Competitive compensation
🤟 Handy info
We are hiring within anywhere GMT+/-3 and use remote.com for our team contracts.
- Portfolio review
- Phone case study
📲 We want to hear from you!
If you're excited about the position, reach out to our Co-CEO Pablo over e-mail (email@example.com) with a short introduction of yourself and examples of your work. We can't wait to hear from you!
PS: Please see everything here as a guide for the kinds of things we are looking for - we know that no candidate is ever perfect for the role and that there will be people out there who bring things to the table we haven't even thought of yet (and are super excited by this!). If you feel like your profile is close to this description but doesn't tick every box, please don't be afraid to apply