Coleap is on a mission to make lifelong learning significantly more effective, engaging, and accessible. We are building a platform to enable thousands of quality learning communities to emerge.
Your mission at Coleap
Our ambition is huge and we are searching for equally ambitious people to help us build a generationally-significant company. As Founder’s Associate, you will be responsible for helping some of the leading executives in tech inspire and up-skill the next generation.
🎨 What you will be doing
You’ll get a full 360 view of what it takes to build a well-functioning growth org, through:
- Being involved in the area’s key strategic decisions
- Project managing key growth initiatives with the guidance of Coleap’s leadership
- Coordinating the prioritisation, design, execution and review of key experiments to strengthen our growth flywheels
- Working closely with top creators to structure their learning community’s strategy (e.g. C-levels and VPs at world-class tech startups/scales, e.g. Shopify, Spotify, Airbnb, Wise, Uber, etc.)
- Supporting the hiring of a world-class growth team
- Working closely with our product team to turn learnings into fresh product features
- You’ll have the ability to move up the organisation & across departments (beyond growth) over time
🔎 Who we are looking for
- You have the ambition of building a generationally-defining venture for 100s of millions of users, joining as one of the first 20 team members
- You care deeply about making education more effective, engaging, and accessible
- 2+ years working for a top management consultancy or high-performing tech startup/scale up
- Ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders across product, operations and cross-functional teams
💖 What is waiting for you
- A meaningful mission, a global vision and the opportunity to help millions of people around the world build a fulfilling career. Coleap aims to redefine the way lifelong learning operates, and you'll have a chance to mould our trajectory
- Ownership: this is day 1 on our 100-year mission. You'll get to define and drive some of Coleap's most strategic initiatives
- Competitive salary & equity: we pride ourselves on ensuring that you have significant stakes in the company. Everyone at Coleap receives equity in the business
- Remote-first culture: work flexibly from anywhere in a team that cares deeply
🤟 Handy info
We are hiring within anywhere GMT+/-3 and use remote.com for our team contracts.
- Phone screen
- Case study
- Test drive
📲 We want to hear from you!
If you're excited about the position, reach out to our Head of Talent over e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a short introduction of yourself. You can also apply here. We can't wait to hear from you!
PS: Please see everything here as a guide for the kinds of things we are looking for - we know that no candidate is ever perfect for the role and that there will be people out there who bring things to the table we haven't even thought of yet (and are super excited by this!). If you feel like your profile is close to this description but doesn't tick every box, please don't be afraid to apply